Manage visualizations: Organize
Visualizations are by default added to the Dashboard. From the dashboard we can delete, rename or open a visualization.
We can also organize the visualizations in folders.
The following actions are possible either when we right-click on a visualization or on the right menu of the dashboard:
- open: opens the visualization where you left it (with the colors, sizes and filters);
- share: shares the visualization;
- move to: moves to a folder;
- duplicate: duplicates the visualization;
- rename: renames the visualization;
- delete: deletes the visualization.
To create a folder, we either right-click on the dashboard background or
in the right menu
We enter the name of our folder.
Save. Our folder is created.
We open the folder by clicking on it.
If we want to move a visualization into the folder we used the actions
move to when right-clicking on our visualization:
We select the folder we want to move to our visualization:
The visualization has been moved to the folder.