Importing graph data: Neo4j
Linkurious relies on Neo4j to store the data. The data importation is thus not handled by our solution. Many options exist to import data into Neo4j:
- There is a Gephi plugin that lets you export any file compatible with Gephi to Neo4j (list of compatible formats).
- If you can handle a spreadsheet, you can easily import CSV formatted data.
- For the more tech savvy, have a look at the CSV batch Importer
- If you want to get help from professionals, we can get you in touch with great people.
- If you are still not sure about whether you can get your data in Linkurious, contact us, we will be happy to answer your questions.
Finally, if you want to quickly try Linkurious Enterprise with an example dataset, you can download a Neo4j-compatible example dataset.