Getting started: Graph DB Feature Map
|Feature \ Vendor||Neo4j||JanusGraph||JanusGraph on IBM Compose||Cosmos DB|
|Graph styles customization||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Access rights management||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Custom graph queries||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Custom query templates||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Shortest path analysis||✅||❌||❌||❌|
- Full-text search: Ability to search the graph by node/edge or property.
- Graph styles customization: Ability to customize graph styles (color, size, icons, images).
- Graph filtering: Ability to filter nodes and edges.
- Graph editing: Ability to create, edit and delete nodes and edges.
- Access rights management: Ability to define user-group based access-control policies for nodes and edges.
- Custom graph queries: Ability to write, save and share custom graph queries in your database's query language (i.e. Cypher, Gremlin or SPARQL).
- Custom graph query templates: Ability to write, save and share custom parametrized graph queries in your database's query language (i.e. Cypher, Gremlin or SPARQL).
- Shortest path analysis: Ability to compute the shortest path between two nodes.
- Alerts: Ability to watch a graph database for specific patterns and be notified when such a pattern appears in the data (see details)